This collection inspirational achievement quotes will fire you up for success. These authors are inspiring famous people who have led the way in their respective fields.
Every achievement starts first as a single thought, which grows into a dream and definite goal. Which is all written down, right? Visualise your goal, take action and persevere. Ticking of those goals gives a great sense of achievement.
"That some achieve great success,
is proof to all that others can achieve it as well."
- Abraham Lincoln 1809 - 1865 : 16th U.S. president (1861 - 1865)
"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."
- Helen Keller 1880 - 1968 : Author, political activist, and lecturer
"Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish,
but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything."
- Napoleon Hill 1883 - 1970 : Author and lecturer
"The value of achievement lies in the achieving."
- Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955 : Theoretical physicist
"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt 1882 - 1945 : 32nd U.S. president (1933 - 1945)
"I guess we all like to be recognized not for one piece of fireworks,
but for the ledger of our daily work."
- Neil Armstrong 1930 - 2012 : Astronaut, aerospace engineer, and naval aviator
"The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are,
first, hard work; stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense."
- Thomas Edison 1847 - 1931 : Inventor and entrepreneur
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson 1803 - 1882 : Philosopher, poet and lecturer
"Even a mistake may turn out to be the
one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement."
- Henry Ford 1863 - 1947 : Founder of the Ford Motor Company
"All personal achievement starts in the mind of the individual.
Your personal achievement starts in your mind.
The first step is to know exactly what your problem, goal or desire is."
- W. Clement Stone 1902 - 2002 : Businessman and author
"A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement."
- Bo Bennett
"The Wright brothers flew right through the smoke screen of impossibility."
- Charles Kettering 1876 - 1958 : Inventor and businessman
"Great things are done when men and mountains meet."
- William Blake 1757 - 1827 : Poet and painter
"Great things are not done by impulse,
but by a series of small things brought together."
- Vincent van Gogh 1853 - 1890 : Painter
"Achieving goals by themselves will never make us happy in the long term;
it's who you become,
as you over come the obstacles necessary to achieve your goals,
that can give you the deepest and most long-lasting sense of fulfilment."
Tony Robbins : Motivational speaker and author
Share this Page
Get connected! Have your say about what you just read.