This is a collection of funny love quotes for your amusement. Ok, you might not be falling over yourself with laughter at these, but I will do my best to induce at least a wry smile as a minimum requirement!
"True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights.
If you hear bells, get your ears checked."
- Erich Segal 1937 - 2010 : Author and screenwriter
"Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot."
- Groucho Marx 1890 - 1977 : Comedian and entertainer
"Don't talk to me about Valentines Day.
At my age an affair of the heart is a bypass!"
- Joan Rivers 1933 - present : Comedian
"Love at first sight is possible, but it pays to take a second look."
- Author unknown
"It's better to have loved and lost
than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week."
- Laurence Peter 1919 - 1990 : Writer
"Today is Valentine's Day - or, as men like to call it, Extortion Day!"
- Jay Leno 1950 - present : Comedian
"It does not matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you do not do it in the street and frighten the horses."
- Patrick Campbell
"Women marry men hoping they will change.
Men marry women hoping they will not.
So each is inevitably disappointed."
- Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955 - Theoretical physicist
"I like a woman with a head on her shoulders.
I hate necks."
- Steve Martin 1945 - present : Comedian, actor and writer
"Man who stand on hill with mouth wide open
will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."!!!
- Confucius 551 - 479 : Founder Confucianism
That about wraps up this page for now. Thanks for your perseverance! If you can manage to pick yourself up off the floor, use the links below to navigate your way out of this page and enjoy the rest of the inspirational quotes in this site. Thanks for visiting.
Where would you like to go next?
Get connected! Have your say about what you just read.