Wow, I certainly found these integrity quotes really inspiring. Throughout our lifetimes we'll work and met with thousands of people, the ones we remember most are those with integrity.
Built for Sharing
You may be thinking those with integrity are hard to find but one thing's for sure, they are easy to remember. Recognising honesty and being able to trust someone is a reflection of who you are as a human being. Enjoy this Top 10 list.
"Be daring, be different, be impractical,
be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision
against the play-it-safers,
the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary."
- Cecil Beaton 1904 - 1980 : Photographer, designer, and writer
"Have the courage to say no.
Have the courage to face the truth.
Do the right thing because it is right.
These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity."
- W. Clement Stone 1902 - 2002 : Businessman and author
"Real integrity is doing the right thing,
knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."
- Oprah Winfrey 1954 - present : Former talk show host
"Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters
cannot be trusted with important matters."
- Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955 : Theoretical physicist
"A life lived with integrity - even if it lacks the trappings of fame and fortune,
is a shining star in whose light others may follow in the years to come."
- Denis Waitley 1933 - present : Writer and speaker
"When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete,
everyone will respect you."
- Lao Tzu : Philosopher of ancient China
"Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential
for success in life - all areas of life.
The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity."
- Zig Ziglar 1926 - 2012 : Motivational speaker and author
"Your integrity determines your destiny."
- Heraclitus 535 BC - 475 BC : Greek philosopher
"Living a life of integrity is one of the greatest missions we can undertake."
- Greg Anderson : Author and founder of Cancer Recovery Foundation
“Watch any plant or animal and let it teach you acceptance of what is,
surrender to the Now.
Let it teach you Being.
Let it teach you integrity — which means to be one,
to be yourself, to be real.
Let it teach you how to live and how to die,
and how not to make living and dying into a problem.”
- Eckhart Tolle 1948 - present : Author
"If it is not right do not do it;
if it is not true do not say it."
- Marcus Aurelius 121 - 180 AD :
Roman Emperor and philosopher
Share this Page
Return to Quotes about Life Page
from integrity quotes
Top of this Page?
Get connected! Have your say about what you just read.